Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I have caved in...

Okay so now I am feeling left out about this whole blog thing. I have created a blog for Brea and I to post our random thoughts for all you to enjoy! Yipee.

First Jana and Jason made one then Caitlyn and Will. Im feeling left out here. I don't have a child and I'm not pregnant but "by golly" I want to blog! I do have two cute nephews and two cute nieces though!

So I love this time of year! 1 main reason really. Well my birthday is in October (this Friday) and FOOTBALL!! :)















The Ducks are doing great this year. They are now ranked 7th in the nation. I have already been to one of their games and will be going to another one next weekend. Can't wait!

4 comments:

Jason said...

yeah for football! I also love the Green Bay Packers!!

Caitlyn said...

Hair blogs everywhere! That's cool. Yeah, at least you like real football. Will only cares about that fantasy stuff. He's crazy.

Will said...

Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like them. I would kiss Tom Brady if I was gay.

Daniel Moroni Hair said...

lol... you all are crazy! ~:)