Friday, November 2, 2007

Tomorrow's the big day

Tomorrow Oregon Ducks play the undefeated Arizona State Sun Devils. I will be at the game, it's going to be good. Hopefully the Ducks will put out a win.


Oregon Ducks (7-1, 4-1 Pacific-10) has the top rushing offense in the conference with an average of more than 280 yards a game on the ground.

Arizona State Sun Devils (8-0, 5-0) has a passing offense that's ranked third in the Pac-10. It is anchored by Carpenter, who has thrown for 2,168 yards this season with 18 touchdowns and seven interceptions.






Go Ducks!!!














7 comments:

Jason said...

So the Ducks are doing good, how are you guys?

Daniel Moroni Hair said...

If you did not read the other comment I will be makign a blog for us (meaning me mom and dad) SO OH YEA!

Daniel Moroni Hair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daniel Moroni Hair said...

I just created a blog for me mom and dad, but I doubt that mom and dad will use it but to see go to http://famhairs.blogspot.com/

Jacob said...

Right on Danny, I will go check it out.

Yes Jason the Ducks are doing great. They beat Arizona State yesterday and now will be ranked 3rd or 4th in the Nation! :)

I will post a blog with pics from the game.

Jana said...

Dang. I was hoping for a non-football related blog. I'll cross my fingers for next time.

Jason said...

Ditto to what Jana said.